Opened on October 4, 2012
- Oct 2012 – Started at 4699 S. Dean Martin Drive
- Sept 2015 Moved to new location at 5999 Dean Martin Drive
Name: The Range 702
T: (855) LVRANGE
T: (702) 761 3728
F: (702) 485-5252
Hours: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily
Walk In / Reservations: no reservation necessary, call for details.
Shuttle: Book Online to Get A Free Ride!
Distance from Strip: 5 min, 1.2 miles
(From Tropicana & Las Vegas Blvd.)
Membership: not necessary,From $30 to $65 / month
Gun Shop: large retail store
Costs: average $35 to $50 an hour.
- Gary’s Café
- on-site gunsmith and armorer
- Sight Installations
- Shotgun Builds
- Trigger Installations
- Stock Installation
- Wedding Officiant
- 3 ranges
- 25 shooting lanes
- 7 VIP lanes
- PRISim® system. realistic video-based environments for all aspects of firearms handling including self-defense, marksmanship, decision-making, and tactical strategies.
- bring your handguns up to .45 caliber and rifles no larger than 30-06 (7.62×63)
- Thompson sub-machine gun
- State of Nevada Concealed Firearms Permit (CCW)
- Multiple NRA Courses, (Basic thru Advanced Defensive Pistol)
- Variety of Women’s Classes
- Hunter’s Safety.
Opened: Oct. 4, 2012 at
The Range 702
4699 S. Dean Martin Drive